Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Materials For Science Fair - Suggestions Please?

My science fair project deals with testing kids%26#039; heart rate while playing violent video games. I need to write up the materials I need for this project.



I need a heart rate monitor, a few violent video games, a game console, pencil, paper...etc.



What else do I need/or should include in my list.



Thanks!



Materials For Science Fair - Suggestions Please?

u need:



test subjects



a board



a notebook, or journal to record the data



a tv



a room



charts/graphs



non violent games



Make sure you do everything the same, and the more times the better, Same room same games, same lighting. try them playing non violent games too, just to compare. Try to do equal amounts of certain age groups



If you need any more ideas email me at tigger2elmo2@yahoo.com. I would be glad to help



I have done science fair for 10 years, gone to state the last 5 one first late 4. My project this year is a continuation of nearly the same one as yours, just more complex



Try doing different lightin, dark bright dim maybe.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Elliptical © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting