Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NECK PAINS!!!!! Plz help?

A while ago, I waso n my bed and I did some sort of movement and since my neck has been hurting when my heart rate is up. This has been hapening for like 2 days. I know its my heart rate cus everytime i try to %26quot;enjoy%26quot; myself, it ******* hurts!!!!!!!!! Excuse my language! Plz dont comment on the masterbation part, everyone says its normal. PLZ help TY



Its the back of the neck that hurts



NECK PAINS!!!!! Plz help?

Do you have this pain when you do other strenuous things, like running or biking for a long time?



You might have strained a muscle or two in the back. Is it the two symmetrical tendons that kind of stand out on the back of the head, right where the skull meets the neck?



You can take an anti-inflammatory like IB Profin. Maybe check your blood pressure for good measure. But if the pain lasts more than a few days, go see the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Elliptical © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting