Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What are some exercises I can do at home?

I used to power walk (that used to actually raise my heart beats by an ample amount.



But now, it isn%26#039;t possible to go out because it is extremely cold outside. (This isn%26#039;t an excuse for it%26#039;s been drizzling constantly for few days now here)



I feel very helpless. and sad. What can I do to burn those calories at home and up my heart rate?



I don%26#039;t have a treadmill and because of large breastsize jumping rope isn%26#039;t a good option for me.



I do have a stair stepper at home, but I%26#039;ve heard it%26#039;s not good for knees, is that a myth?



What should I do?



What sort of exercises can I do at home to burn calories?



How long should I do the stepper (if at all I should do that) in order to compensate for the fact that I don%26#039;t power walk these days?



please help, I have a lot more weight to lose, I can%26#039;t stop here. please help. thank you.



ps: I want to do cardio at home, or anything that raises heartbeat rate.



What are some exercises I can do at home?

Jump roping is a great cardio workout..or you can dance and jump around for 45 minutes lol. But I would suggest jump roping because it really helped me get in shape and lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Elliptical © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting